As you know, we are submitting your App to the Apple and Google Play store! We have created a few points of what you can expect during this part of the app process.
No two submissions to the App store(s) are the same, some may be smooth sailing, and some may require some extra work to get over the line. The team at Konnect Digital has over five years of experience in submitting apps and in-depth knowledge of their language and needs.
In saying this, App Stores are constantly updating their terms and sometimes things can change with little warning, meaning extra work on both ends. Here are a few things you may experience:
- Rejection emails - The App Store(s) may be getting back to us with several rejection emails and asking us to fulfill more requirements but this is just normal as we go through the process of pushing the app to the store. Most are minor. If there is anything major we will inform you.
- Questions and emails from the App Store(s). - You don’t personally have to go back to them as our team will communicate and work it out with Apple/ Google Play.
- Lead time: 0-4 weeks - We will do everything in our power to get the app live as soon as we can but please understand that the acceptance of your product is controlled by a third party that we have no control over.
- If any significant changes are made that may fall outside of scope, we may need to discuss alternatives.
- Please do not forward messages between the App Store(s) to us. We receive every email and we will just delete these.
We know this process can feel overwhelming when taking your app to a third party. But know that you are in safe hands with the team at Konnect Digital. Please respect our team during this period.