This article outlines the steps to successfully creating an android developer account.
Follow the steps below to create your Google Play developer account. Google Play charges a USD$25 (approx. AUD$35) one-time developer fee.
- Create your Google Developer Account here: Google Play Developer Console ».
- Sign in using an existing Google account or click "Create an account".
- Fill out the form, and click "Next Step"
- Add a photo (optional), and click "Create your profile"
- Click "Get started" to get back to the Google Play Developer Console
- Select the "Google Play Developer distribution agreement check-box" to acknowledge your agreement, and click "Continue to payment" to pay the one-time $25 (approx. AUD$35) fee.
- Enter your payment information, and click "Accept and continue".
- You will receive an email from Google notifying you when your Google Developer Account is ready to be activated. Note: This process can take up to a week.
- Activate your Google Developer Account.